The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site.

Stick V9 Kit

Log in for pricing

Write a Review

RRP £39.99

An eye-catching update on the popular V8, the SMOK Stick V9 offers the perfect combination of style, performance and ease of use. This outstanding sub-ohm vape pen is powered by a 3000mAh battery which delivers hours of uninterrupted vaping. The sleek casing has been reimagined to feature a sculpted base and offers an output of 60W. The unique pentagonal fire button is a funky inclusion and this is surrounded by an LED battery life indicator. Press the button twice and the LED will flash green if there is more than 70% charge remaining, orange for 30% to 70% and red if the battery is down to 30% or less. Better still, the indicator provides a low voltage warning.

Offering the safety features that vapers need including low voltage and short circuit protection plus an 8 second cut-off, The SMOK Stick V9 battery is partnered with the TFV Mini Tank. This has an e liquid capacity of 2ml. This stainless steel and Pyrex glass tank boasts adjustable airflow and a V2 S1 0.15ohm single mesh coil is preinstalled. The SMOK Stick V9 kit also includes a V2 S2 0.15ohm quadruple coil and spare parts. The set-up has been designed to offer intense flavour and amazing clouds but at comparatively low wattages.

Sleek and stylish while offering exceptional performance, the SMOK Stick V9 kit provides an outstanding sub-ohm vaping experience.

  • Stylish design
  • 3000mAh Battery
  • Output of 60W
  • LED battery life indicator
  • Single button operation
  • Distinctive pentagonal firing button
  • Safety protections
  • 2ml stainless steel and Pyrex glass tank
  • Single mesh and quadruple steel 0.15ohm coils included
  • Choice of colours

 

Contents

1 x Stick V9 Battery

1 x TFV Mini V2 Tank

1 x Baby V2 S1 0.15ohm single mesh coil (Pre-installed)

1 x Baby V2 S2 0.15ohm quadruple coil

1 x USB cable

1 x User manual

Spare parts